Saturday, June 13, 2009

A nice afternoon

Finally...I finished my translations for Ayah's poems for the new anthology "Sahabatku". Still, it needs to be edited! The one person that I would love to have it edited is none other than the famous Adibah Amin. She has translated most of Ayah's works that has been translated before. But there is still many more to do.

Anyway, I spent a lovely afternoon with her, just the two of us. I love spending time with Ayah's and Mak's friends but more so with those who share the same interest with me, that is, writing and baking!

I was elated when she agreed to edit it for me. But of course I'm nervous...wondering what she would think of my translations. If it's atrocious then I'll go back to baking, I guess.

We talked about Ayah and reminisce about many things...

Thank you Makcik Dibah...love you...see you soon!

No comments: